Thursday, May 28, 2009

Just a random update

So, my best friend's hosting a baby shower for me this saturday! I'm excited! Just gotta keep this little booger in there a couple more days... I swear it feels like she's gonna just leap out at any moment. I recall what I *thought* were contractions during my first labor - they felt like mild menstrual cramps. Turned out they were just braxton-hicks. This time around... woah, nelly! They feel like the real thing. I know they aren't, because they're so sporadic... but geezus, they hurt. In my back, front, legs, everything. Who knows, maybe they are actual contractions... but I'm not going in this time 'til I know without a doubt! I have been a lot more active this time, and I hear that can make false contractions worse.

Anyway.... a while back I won a giveaway for a coupon for a free decorative clorox wipes thingy... but I can't find 'em anywhere! They had 'em at Wal-Mart up in WA, but the one here doesn't have them. Boooo! The coupon expires Saturday (or maybe Sunday? I can't recall) and it's killing me! I want my clorox wipes! GRR!

Ok, I guess I'm gonna head back to bed now... maybe I'll be able to sleep this time.

No comments: