Sunday, May 17, 2009

New Look...

So, if anyone visits my page... they may have noticed it looks a bit different. I got an awesome free layout from LeeLou Blogs. They are the coolest.
Also, the buttons for blogs I visit regularly/follow are now to the left... as well as a special spot for special bloggy events. Not only is it easier for you to find the events vs. the normal buttons, it's easier for me to get rid of the special event buttons once they have "expired" without having a bunch of html or anything to weed through! Yay!
Now that I have MY computer up and running (yeah, it took long enough), I am going to work on making a new header, as the one I have doesn't quite fit right with this layout. Wish me luck!

Much love to my (possibly non-existant) readers!
N.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute blog! I'm so glad you are enjoying the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Party. You wondered about where to comment about extra entries for door prizes. You did the right thing. Simply leave a comment on the post you are reading, and if there is a specific door prize you are playing for let me know. Hey, that would be a good bit of info to add the the post...wouldn't it? I should do that. Thanks!

Happy Partying!
Deborah

A Psych Mommy said...

Such a cute blog design! Nice and refreshing :)

Unknown said...

Thanks, both of ya! :D